Overview and Responsibilities
- Manage Social Media Managers/Coordinators; position reports into the Sr. Director
Work with the Consumer Marketing Team on social media buying for tentpoles and programming priorities
- Responsible for internal paid media buying to help boost editorial/programming priorities and social media initiatives
- Identify opportunities for emerging social platforms based on key learnings and propose new ways to succeed in social media as a result.
- Own social reports on day-to-day and campaign-based key metrics, as well as have an acute awareness of fan sentiment/response.
- Ideate and execute content creation opportunities centered around programming priorities, tentpoles, stunts, etc to help extend the brand voice and create engagement opportunities across social platforms
- Responsible for identifying and managing relationships with content creators
- Manage relationship with outside social media vendors
- Ensure social copy is on-brand and representative of VH1, as well as the ability to create clear calls to action and convey marketing initiatives in social posts.
- Produce forward-thinking social media content including social videos, Live(s), memes, photo manipulation, infographics, gifs, etc.
- Work with the Sr. Director to manage budgets and forecast spends
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in digital communication space
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitasking in constantly evolving social space
- Ability to manage growing Social Media team
- Creative thinker and strong problem-solving skills
- Passion for Pop Culture, Social Media & TV
- Copywriting skills as well as skilled background and understanding of brand tone of voice
- Strong organizational skills & communication skills working with internal departments and 3rd party partners
- Should have design and editing skills including Photoshop and Premiere
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed