MTV/VH1 is looking for a Manager of Brand Strategy & Campaign Planning to work on the development of creative marketing strategy for MTV’s shows, events and other channel priorities. You must be able to navigate an exciting, dynamic and fast-paced environment with enthusiasm and efficiency. We’re looking for a motivated, pop culture obsessed person who is fascinated by shows, brands, and viewing audiences and is interested in translating audience intel and cultural insights into useful and inspiring strategic thinking.
- Work with the Director of Strategy to develop brand positioning/strategy and show vision that will excite the creative team and inform the organization
- Use internal research, cultural trends and competitive analysis to help identify the strategic direction for campaigns
- Experience with strategic positioning, creative briefs, graphics briefs, marketing briefs
- Work with Audience Research groups to strengthen strategic briefs: help determine target audience insights, and develop stimuli for testing purposes Initiate research analyze findings, translate insights to actionable strategy
- Work closely with all internal and external team members including Planning, Consumer Marketing, On-Air Design, Creative Ops and Brand Creative
- Expert awareness of what’s going on in the TV/streaming/social space (MTV, VH1 and competitors)