The MTV Coordinator of Integrated Marketing is a dynamic and creative thinker who can conceptualize and execute custom marketing solutions for Viacom’s advertising partners. The Integrated Marketing Team works closely with Ad Sales and MTV Channel Teams (Production, Social, etc.) to produce best-in-class integrated marketing campaigns that infuse advertisers into MTV’s on-air, digital, and social platforms.
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for pop culture, music, and the MTV brand, in addition to a strong understanding of the larger marketing/advertising landscape. This position reports to the MTV Managers of Integrated Marketing.
- Create and maintain campaign execution materials including program decks, one sheets, meeting agendas, production schedules, client timelines, and scripts, amongst others
- Function as main point of contact for collecting and organizing program assets, monitoring social media rollouts, and assisting on production shoots
- Work closely with the production, digital, social, media planning and traffic teams to execute custom sponsorship elements
- Collaborate with integrated marketing pitch counterparts to brainstorm concepts for a variety of brands in response to client RFPs and formally vet ideas through MTV Channel Team
- Function as Integrated Marketing show point, collaborating with MTV Executive Producers to develop in-show integration opportunities and manage communication between the Integrated Marketing Team and Show Team