The Director of Project Management, Corporate Content is directly responsible for the management of all corporate content created for the Nickelodeon networks. This will include work produced for presentations, including both videos and PowerPoint & Keynote presentations, and off-air branded premium and other assignments. This role is responsible for work closely across business, creative, design and other groups to provide clear and concise planning, budgeting and communication in order to ensure the successful execution of assignments.
- Primary point of project management contact for all network corporate assignments which includes video production and presentation design for upfront, newfront, budget, board and internal presentations, off-air brand work, premiums & ancillary assignments supporting these initiatives
- Build and maintain strong relations with executives, creative and design leads and other key stakeholders across the network
- Understand the business goals and objectives of each assignment, and identify the optimal processes and procedures to ensure a successful outcome of the project
- Work with creative teams and executives to create and maintain working timelines and budgets for all projects, communicating updates to these timelines as necessary
- Responsible for reviewing work with the executive teams and compiling and communicating feedback in a constructive and concise manner between stakeholders and creative teams
- Resolve issues that pertain to the project, including conflicting comments, timeline delays, etc as needed and required
- Schedule, attend, prepare for and participate in various meetings: status, kick-offs, reviews, rehearsals, presentations, etc.
Manage, direct, mentor and collaborate with direct reports, assigning and evaluating work as needed and ensuring their growth and success
- Maintain weekly status report for all assigned projects
- Understand the strategy behind the project management processes
- Update server with all necessary project documents/schedules/creative files