The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for providing support for Viacom’s Apptio implementation and system operation activities to support Media Technology Services (MTS) need for financial management. This individual will be a key member of the project implementation including planning, design, building, testing and deployment. It is important for this individual to quickly understand existing business/system processes and its inherent inter-dependencies for immediate contributions. The individual will ensure that the Apptio data flows and feeds are completed successfully and on-going reference data tables are maintained.
- Provide business analyst support for all phases of the Apptio project implementation.
- Responsible for documenting the integration requirements between Apptio and other applications within the Technology Management and Governance landscape (e.g., Longview, Workfront, etc.) for a Global implementation. Partner with vendor and technical system owners to understand integration points, design, and document current vs future process and identify gaps
- Manage overall testing process and expected outcomes; create test plan, test cases, and tracks defect logs and provide reporting on progress
- Manage the operational aspect of Apptio, including the scheduled data feeds, updates to mapping tables and access governance.
- Partner with stakeholders to capture short-term and long-term roadmap items.
- Research questions such as data or mapping issues and follow-up with data owners to drive towards resolution.
- Partner with project team to review and prepare corporate and management reporting from Apptio.
- Work directly with internal clients to identify process and system improvements.