This position is responsible for providing legal and general support to assist the international theatrical distribution legal team.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Analyze and prepare a variety of agreements including dubbing contributor agreements, vendor agreements, and other contracts for review, approval, and use by attorneys.
- Collaborate with, synthesize feedback from, and provide advice to attorneys and operations executives.
- Coordinate and liaise with multiple international Paramount offices.
- Provide ancillary legal support to other internal groups or divisions as needed.
- Coordinate and liaise with other internal groups and third party licensors regarding delivery materials for motion picture acquisitions, and track and manage such materials.
- Prepare and maintain various reports, letters, other documents including territorial certificates, quarterly litigation report, and nomination of special pictures letters.
- Filing, management, and retrieval of documents.
- Review and development of form agreements.
- Perform legal support functions in connection with Paramount’s international theatrical distribution operations.