Viacom is home to the world’s premier entertainment brands that connect with audiences through compelling content across television, motion picture, online and mobile platforms in over 160 countries and territories.
Our Procurement Operations team is growing! This role will be responsible for enabling catalogs across our spend portfolio.
Reporting to the Vice President, Procurement Operations, the Catalog Manager will be responsible for the development of Viacom’s catalog strategy and related implementation. This individual will partner with the category sourcing leads to proactively define which categories to move towards catalog purchasing and execute plans designed to achieve business goals.
This individual will be expected to support the existing sourcing team by building strong partnerships with the category sourcing leads and operate as the lead and subject matter expert on Ariba Catalogs with the goal of increasing compliance and efficiencies in the purchasing process.
- Develop a comprehensive approach to determine optimal catalog strategy through collaboration with the sourcing team, best practices, and thorough analysis of spending patterns
- Advocate for Ariba Catalog best practices – proactively work with sourcing team to encourage the implementation of Ariba Catalogs
- Develop strategies to encourage utilization of catalogs among end users
- Work with strategic vendors to encourage the concept/implementation of catalogs
- Develop criteria and policies which both govern and encourage further use of catalogs
- Provide structure to standardize and manage content and imagery for all catalogs
- Manage day-to-day operations of catalog production that includes content writing, photo-shoot, styling, editing, QC, and uploading
- Maintain quality standards of site and ensure error free consumer experience
- Continually monitor compliance and usage of catalogs to ensure usability and simplicity for end users
- Bring catalog best practices and key trends to continually drive innovation and efficiency in the sourcing process