The Manager, Paid Social Media is responsible for managing paid social media efforts holistically across the Nickelodeon portfolio. The ideal candidate has a passion for social media, a knack for analytics, and a desire to build innovative advertising solutions.
Our mission at Nickelodeon is to make the world a more playful place, and we should deliver on that mission in everything we do. This role is a fantastic opportunity to work with beloved IP, help develop marketing campaigns for Nickelodeon’s most iconic brands, and research, explore and discuss the most exciting trends in social media every day.
- Build strategic paid social media recommendations (inclusive of flighting, target parameters, investment, unit mix) across all social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.)
Simultaneously manage always-on and property specific paid social campaigns, often with varying audiences and objectives
- Execute paid social campaigns through self-service tools and optimize in real time
- Have expert knowledge of how to use paid social media to connect with parents, fans of Nickelodeon, and fans of Nick’s competitors
- Handle all reporting metrics for paid social media campaigns
- Provide actionable insights on target audiences to inform and evolve future campaigns
- Utilize data and insights to develop testing plans that optimize performance and institute strategies that inspire fan engagement
- Maintain close relationships with contacts at all social media platforms, staying abreast of all product updates and advertising opportunities
- Partner with property stakeholders across the marketing team to translate marketing briefs into media plans, identify the best assets for the platform and target audience, and analyze results
- Collaborate with external agency partners
- Serve as subject matter expert on all things paid social media and act as a resource for teams across the organization (Consumer Marketing, Franchise Marketing, Retail, etc.)
- Manage budgets on a campaign, quarter, and annual level and track all paid social media spend