The Manager will work with team members and senior management throughout Viacom’s business units to assess and execute M&A transaction opportunities and internal strategic development opportunities. The ideal candidate will have deep financial modeling experience with knowledge in accounting, corporate finance and valuation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with team members, senior management, business units and outside advisors to identify, assess external transactions, potentially in the form of acquisitions, joint ventures or minority investments
- Interface with outside Business Development, Corporate Development, and/or Investment Bankers as counter-parties
- Support transaction execution, including developing valuation analyses and coordinating due diligence efforts
- Build financial and operating models; develop various financial analyses including discounted cash flow, merger analysis, comparable company analysis, precedent transaction analyses and general financial statement analysis
- Track current deal flow pipeline across the Viacom organization