Our Strategic Sourcing team is growing! We are seeking new talent at the Manager level. Your areas of focus will be in Research / Insights and Post-production. You will identify and lead strategic sourcing initiatives across Viacom business units focusing on all related expenditures. You will deliver cost savings and quality solutions based on close collaboration with business and finance leaders.
This position is located in Los Angeles.
- You will dedicatedly engage and propose measures to various senior management teams that drive global strategic initiatives through sourcing efforts, including supplier and spend consolidation.
- Responsible for handling numerous vendor initiatives across various categories including: Market Research and Measurement, Post-Production, Consumer Insights, Home Media Distribution, Syndicated Data, Digital / Social Tools and Platforms.
- You deliver ongoing annual cost efficiencies on source-able spend within the categories
- Lead and run RFI/RFQ/RFPs from start to finish, which includes creation, issuance, and facilitation of the entire process, through vendor evaluations (using scorecards) and vendor selection.
- You work as team member in vendor evaluation and selection; lead selection process and negotiations; recommend strategies that maximize value for the company
- Lead specified business units through sourcing process and ensure sourcing decisions are consistent with overall company strategy, policy, and needs
- You lead negotiations with vendors, in collaboration with key partners. Offer guidance and negotiation tactics to team.
- Work with business partners across various media network brands and studio groups to understand full vendor landscape and to identify savings opportunities across vendor engagements
- You make presentations to business unit management and senior company management on sourcing initiatives