Nickelodeon is looking for a Vice President, Head of Production to lead the production team and is responsible for the development of effective advertising content from creative concept to screen that meets the goals of clients and support the lines of business. Specific responsibilities include:
- You will be in control of the production department consisting of Executive Producers, Supervising Producers, Producers, Associate Producers and Production Assistants in the advertising process in relation to producing branded and non branded content.
- You will work closely with creative and production teams regarding assignments and reviewing concepts for production.
- Responsible for presenting budgets and production based on scope of campaign with reference to concepts and pitches.
- You will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships with Clients, Media Partners, Marketing teams, Advertising Sales teams, Project Stakeholders and Executive Team.
- Craft an environment of ownership and accountability within the department.
- Build and maintain strong production relationships with Production Companies, Animation Houses, Casting Directors, Editorial, Music Houses and other meaningful production partners.
- Negotiating and reviewing all contractual and budget details with the producers and production partners
- Mentor and provide strong leadership skills ensuring all members of the team are valued and recognized
- Awareness of trends in production and the continuous ability to educate and share knowledge of the production process