The Coordinator, Partner Marketing will support the development of groundbreaking marketing campaigns and partnerships for Entertainment (Movie Studio, Video Game, Wireless) advertisers across Nickelodeon Kids & Family networks to maximize revenue goals.
- Support Directors and Managers in all aspects of the ideation, creation, execution and fulfillment of promotional programs for designated Entertainment accounts
- Work with team Directors and Managers and internal creative teams to facilitate on-air creative development across the following brands: Nickelodeon, NAN, TeenNick, and Nicktoons
- Responsible for creating client-facing production schedules, project briefs, obtaining necessary internal approvals (and client approvals on a project-by-project basis) of marketing materials at every stage of execution (concepts, scripts, storyboards, and spots).
- Support development of 360 convergent programs
- Develop ad sales materials including presentations, one-sheets, recaps, reels, etc.
- Write a weekly internal Box Office email on behalf of the department with industry news and highlights
- Conduct quarterly creative analyses of department work
- Research relevant industry activity & share findings with team
- Attend key internal meetings & take/distribute meeting notes