Viacom Ad Solutions is a leading innovative advertising organization that delivers the advertising revenue across all Viacom media brands using cutting-edge research, data, partner marketing, and sales strategy approaches. We work across all media platforms – TV, digital, social, experiential/ live events, emerging platforms; and all audiences – from young kids with the Nickelodeon brands, to Millennials with brands like MTV and Comedy Central; as well fans of TV Land.
Viacom is always on the lookout for fresh talent at the Client Service Representative level to join our MPS team.
The CSR is responsible for supporting one or more sales teams for all aspects of account management during the sales and selling cycle. Maintain assigned accounts on a day-to-day basis after the close of a sale, from order booking through invoice clearance. The position has frequent contact with clients, high level industry executives, and a diverse group of internal constituents. Position is focused on exceeding our customers’ post sale needs, while adhering to all internal policies and processes.
- Build effective relationships at agencies through on-going communication with various departments i.e. Buying, Traffic, and Accounting
- Coordinate with Sales, P&I, and Client Service Management on the maintenance of agency accounts including:
- Upfront and Scatter order entry
- Timely delivery of advertiser schedules/flowcharts
- Input of all inventory adds, deletes, and moves per P&I, and/or client direction (with appropriate approval)
- Maintain schedule changes, both internal and external, including follow-up with agencies
- Product/Brand allocations
- Discrepancy resolution
- Invoice Clearance
- Flight Changes
- Liability tracking
- ADU scheduling
- MSA post analysis
- EDI maintenance for applicable accounts
- Collaborate with sales teams in weekly meetings and though maintenance of account status reports
- Proficient use of WIDE ORBIT and PLAN-IT systems to manage deals
- Support and enhance agency relationships by monitoring requests and ensuring commercial spots are booked according to guidelines
- Monitor BOB and unit exception reports to ensure all contracted dollars are booked and all unschedulable units are placed
- Work with P&I to flight deals, distribute weekly weights, maintain CPM guidelines, manage the effect of program changes on schedules
- Communicates daily with Commercial Operations to resolve any traffic issues and reconcile discrepancies
- Work closely with Billing and A/R teams to reconcile and clear invoices in a timely manner, monitor accounts receivable, and issue invoice adjustments