The Senior Director, International Tax will be an integral member of the Tax Department, responsible for planning and implementing cross-border and foreign transactions. This position will report to the VP & Senior Counsel, International Tax.
- You will analyze US international and foreign tax issues, working with advisors across multiple jurisdictions where relevant. Identify, evaluate and measure risks in relation to tax matters.
- You will be partnering with the International Tax Reporting & Compliance teams, advise on the reporting of cross-border and foreign transactions.
- Structure, implement and document acquisitions, joint venture arrangements, dispositions, reorganizations and financial transactions, working closely with other functions within Viacom.
- You will provide audit and tax controversy support on international matters.
- Assist in the analysis and documentation of intercompany pricing arrangements, such as trademark fees, tradename fees, copyright royalties and technical service fees.