We are seeking a Seasoned Executive with excellent leadership, operational execution, process transformation, change management and communication capabilities. The VP of Continuous Improvement will lead strategic, transformational and operational improvement projects working with a cross functional team to enable process, technology and organizational effectiveness. This individual must be able to work collaboratively across the organization engaging with the Viacom Brands, Domestic and International Operating Groups and Viacom Corporate.
The VP of Continuous Improvement candidate will seek to identify transformational opportunities to drive growth, efficiency and productivity for the Company, as well as lead the creation, development and tactical execution of implementation plans. The candidate must be a proven business leader with the desire and experience to drive strategic change and operational execution. The candidate will be skilled in leading large scale business sectors and diverse teams with analytics, communication, execution and collaboration. The candidate must be an innovative operations leader with a track record of revamping organizations leveraging technology to gain competitive advantage to drive growth. The person must also be able to build trust through relationships with people throughout all levels of Viacom.
- Advocate for Six Sigma and Lean process methodologies as a tool to engage the organization to build transformational solutions. Coach, train, partner and provide leadership to the team members through Six Sigma / Lean knowledge base, concepts and tools.
- Lead project teams, developing business case and ROI for growth. Devise project plans to manage projects from inception to control including the development of audit KPIs to ensure process improvement is stable and sustainable.
- Partner with Businesses to design and support effective and efficient organizations by implementing operational improvements, process enhancements, organizational effectiveness, and technical solutions. Assist with the change management development, communication and execution plans.
- Perform data analytics. Responsible for creating data plan, collecting and consolidating data, establishing metrics, performing analysis, explaining results and articulating concise conclusions for Executive Leadership. Able to perform data analysis for process mapping, budget development, operational effectiveness and cost analysis to determine project feasibility. Ability to leverage metrics and analytic tools to craft a compelling message by leveraging various presentation techniques.
- Ability to effectively communicate current processes and future solution recommendations.
- Lead a portfolio of projects by managing different client groups, conflicting schedules and resources. Able to resolve conflicts and identify solutions to move projects to successful completion. Able to assess and perform current process mapping and design value-added future process environment. Able to develop transition plan to move organization from current process to future state.
- Assist in the development, leadership and execution of the continuous improvement long range plan inclusive of project selection, resource management and technology innovation. Assist in vetting and prioritizing projects, determining 3rd party partners and soliciting innovative strategies for the company.