The coordinator serves as the main hub for the Global Location Based Experiences (LBE) department. This role will interface with internal teams and external partners on a regular basis to provide a high level of support on projects from start to finish. The team’s core business segments are:
- Hotels and resorts
- Theme parks and water parks
- Live theatricals
- Exhibitions and 4D films
- Family entertainment centers
These partnerships allow Nickelodeon to create big brand statements at high profile global destinations around the world. The coordinator will work with the account directors to ensure that the LBE team continues to develop and sustain high quality, innovative, and unique live experiences leveraging the Nickelodeon brand and properties.
- Provide day-to-day support to account directors such as scheduling of meetings, preparing agendas, taking meeting notes and distributing meeting recaps
- Work with account directors and partners to develop and implement marketing programs and promotional summaries
- Route creative/marketing materials for internal review and approval
- Develop and manage calendar capturing openings, expansions, marketing activities, shows, promotions, key meetings and events
- Maintain ancillary media inventory (digital, on-air, and social media) spreadsheet; Collect and deliver supporting content; Update department share drive
- Respond to inquiries for creative assets, key facts, etc.
- Conduct industry research and provide regular reports on competition and industry updates
- Develop and provide regular updates to presentations and reels
- Ad hoc projects based on business requests and needs