Viacom Media Networks Multiplatform Production is seeking a highly motivated associate producer to handle the day-to-day maintenance of branded websites and apps. This producer will work closely with editorial, programming, integrated marketing, design and tech teams to ensure the most recent episodic and ancillary content is being displayed accurately across all platforms for the following brands – Comedy Central, MTV, VH1, BET, CMT, Paramount Network, TV Land and LOGOTV.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, takes initiative, works collaboratively and is capable of meeting tight deadlines. A passion for working in digital media is a must.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and curation of Viacom websites and apps
- Ensures all promos and video modules on brand homepages and series pages are updated and displaying content in compelling ways
- Manages and refreshes content on apps and OTT platforms
- Strategizes with programming to ensure full episode availability is consistent and accurate across all platforms
- Assists with quality assurance testing and troubleshooting issues on site and apps, including working closely with the QA team to help prevent recurring problems
- Performs basic site maintenance (update series tune-ins, refresh series artwork, highlight pertinent news articles)
- Collaborates with numerous teams including editorial, design, asset production, product development, project management and tech