The Special Projects Coordinator provides production, marketing, operations and admin support for VidCon across all departments and all events. This position requires a flexible self-starter who will jump enthusiastically into any task. Working across all departments, this is a unique position for someone building a career in the media and events space. this postion is located in Missoula, Montana
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepare weekly and monthly operational reports and spreadsheets for exec team meetings and monthly business reviews.
- Work closely with the exec team to organize and coordinate event functions across multiple offices and at our global events.
- Create marketing assets for promotional and ongoing initiatives for social, video, web and print.
- Prepare and presentations required for client meetings including but not limited to speaking events, in-house road-shows and externally facing events.
- Work with finance and accounting to manage vendor and customer records and payments.
- Maintain client contacts and divisional database records.
- Assist and provide administrative support to exec team.