As the Ariba Functional Admin you will be responsible for supporting Viacom’s Ariba Guided Buying and Ariba Network system globally. The Ariba Functional Admin is responsible for working with end users to identify Ariba system issues, bugs, potential improvements, and will work with the Ariba Technical Admin to test fixes/enhancements for use in production systems. They will be responsible for quality assurance testing on all system enhancements/configuration changes. This role is also responsible for the rollout of Ariba on a global scale by supporting the project team and employees with hypercare, including system defect identification, quick reference guide creation, assisting new users with training and questions.
Other responsibilities will include supporting the Service Management team and SAP/Ariba Senior System Admin role.
Reports to VP, GBS Deputy GM/PTP GPO
- Serve as the functional Ariba Admin for Viacom globally as the subject matter expert in Ariba and the PTP processes.
- SME for Ariba and will help train/manage future Functional Admin
- Leading approval processes for all types of approvables using the Customer Admin role by identifying and rerouting the documents to the correct approver
- Backup support to the Ariba technical admin to generate reports, obtain business requirements, testing and communications related to new Ariba forms
- Managing the PO closure, Terminated Vin and Invoice Error process in Ariba
- Resolving work flow related errors/questions
- Supporting PTP team members with questions/issues related to Ariba
- Gathering business requirements for system updates/changes
- Identifying, resolving and communicating system or process defects issues
- Serving as SME for Paramount and International rollout of Ariba
- Assisting the Record To Report team and other departments with reporting requirements
- Supports the Ariba Network Admin, Contract Manager and Purchasing team as needed
- Additional responsibilities listed on the next page.
- Additional responsibilities include, not limited to the following:
- Working with the Service Management team to find opportunities for automation using RPA and Alteryx to improve efficiency and reduce resource time
- Bring PTP management best practices and key trends to continually drive innovation, optimize performance and efficiency, and improve user experience
- Main contact for Internal and External audits on PTP invoicing, Ariba processes and other PTP related requests
- Managing APR duplicate payment IKNow software
- Assist with QA testing on routinely identified system bugs and issues
- Lead or participate in Lean Six Sigma projects
- Assists with support and additional training as needed for PTP Teams (Business Services, PO & Invoice Monitoring, Vendor Setup)
- Assist in reporting and analysis of SLAs and Key Metrics