The Vice President of Direct to Consumer/Ecommerce is responsible for oversight of VNCP’s Direct to Consumer business and will be responsible for strategy development, planning, and execution to deliver incremental and accelerated revenue growth.
- Lead digital strategy & launch of new U.S. e-commerce site(s), to drive revenue and brand growth
- Oversee dedicated site(s) with direct oversight of product assortment, merchandising, and marketing
- Responsible for DTC P&L including net sales, gross profit, operating expense and contribution
- Implement DTC goals and benchmarks by brands and develop a roadmap to achieve revenue goals; monitor sales and profit performance
- Manage third-party vendor partnership
- Liaise with internal brand stakeholders & outside partners to drive consumer awareness and engagement, through various marketing channels (PR, Social, Program, SEO, SEM)
- Develop annual plan that prioritizes key creative, marketing, and merchandising initiatives for internal and external projects
- Oversee the conceptualization, development, and quality control of product assortment
- In partnership with consumer insights and customer feedback, develop consumer and customer profiles for each segment to ensure product, marketing, and feature/functionality roadmap is supportive of the target consumer
- Produce, analyze and present analytical data in all areas including website, emails and social KPIs
- Manage and mentor direct reports ensuring career development and growth.