The Comedy Central, Paramount Network, TV Land Strategic Insights & Research department is looking for a Manager to join the Marketing & Media Insights team. You are primarily responsible for conducting research and developing audience insights through a variety of qualitative and quantitative methodologies, including Nielsen data analytics. You will design, implement and analyze custom research to inform Marketing, Creative, Social Media and Media Planning strategy. You are an experienced Media Researcher with a real passion for television.
- Conduct proprietary quantitative and qualitative studies resulting in strategic reports and actionable insights for key partners
- Manage external vendors on projects such as creative testing and consumer deep-dives, by monitoring key timelines and details, including recruitment of respondents, survey development, data output, and report delivery
- Work with Director to develop marketing recommendations based on in-depth audience profiling and local market performance, using Nielsen data and other syndicated data sources
- Track and evaluate marketing campaigns with an emphasis on effective cross platform marketing return on investment
- Track show/talent awareness through TV Dailies, ePoll, and custom online surveys.
- Work closely with Multiplatform Analytics colleagues on research in communicating a holistic story of the performance of our brands and key franchises
- Monitor, interpret and compile findings from various research sources (syndicated, social listening, primary research, etc.) on industry and consumer trends, and disseminate it to key stakeholders in an engaging and thoughtful way
- Proactively seek out and evaluate new resources, tools, and partners to ensure that we’re using the most current and effective methodologies
- Develop a strong working relationship with colleagues across multiple teams within the organization