The Senior Analyst, Analytics & Insights in the Audience Science Group (ASG) will be responsible for supporting the data and development of dashboards across the Viacom portfolio. Ideal candidate would have experience in digital marketing data and an agile development environment. The ability to interpret data, provide relevant context, and clearly communicate to both technical and non-technical teams is key to success in this role.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity of the data and dashboards through daily QA which includes pulling data, troubleshooting discrepancies, and escalating issues
- Support the design and build of new dashboards
- Define and provide clear data requirements to technical cross-teams
- Continuously improve processes to enhance current processes by identifying patterns and implementing new workflows
- Analyze data to drive actionable insights for optimization and communicate clearly and concisely to the team in a timely manner
- Deliver ad-hoc reporting and analyses to provide cross-functional teams with an understanding of how our marketing efforts drive ticket sales, brand awareness, tune-in, etc
- Work collaboratively with cross-teams to develop KPIs and a measurement strategy that align to campaign and brand goals