The Preschool Content Research Director will be a member of Nickelodeon’s Brand & Consumer Insights Team, supporting all of Nickelodeon’s preschool content research with non-ratings based consumer insights. This position will lead and manage qualitative and quantitative research projects that support the preschool production and development teams, as well as supervise and guide the development of the Research Manager.
- Manage and oversee qualitative and quantitative research projects from start to finish, including research design, vendor selection and management, fieldwork, data analysis, report writing, and dissemination/presentation of findings
- Attend and independently manage focus groups/qualitative research; provide project leadership to internal partners as well as research vendors
- Develop and deliver actionable insights, analysis, and reporting that will actively inform key decisions and direction
- Maintain and develop vendor relationships, building upon Nickelodeon’s Best Practices while being on top of emerging, innovative methodologies, with a focus on preschoolers and young children
- Kept abreast of content trends to identify potential opportunities for Nick Jr.
- Take a leadership role in high level projects that help move the business forward
- Supervise and guide the development of the Research Manager