BET+ is the new Subscription Video on Demand (SVOD) service from BET Networks, targeting Black audiences and lovers of Black content. BET+ offers an array of premium content, including fan-favorite film, TV series, and specials and exclusive originals from Tyler Perry, Will Packer, Tracy Oliver, and many more.
We are seeking a creative, high performing and analytical talent who possesses a passion for building process, driving growth, and analyzing performance while keeping the customer-brand relationship top of mind. Reporting to the General Manager, the VP, Performance Marketing & Business Operations will be a dynamic, hands-on, data driven leader who will optimize current initiatives and explore greenfield opportunities to grow the business. The ideal candidate will further understand what it takes to successfully market to consumers, convert them to subscribers, and ultimately develop them into active brand advocates.
- Build and own end-to-end acquisition strategy, including process implementation and development of a scalable CRM/retention practice across multiple channels
- Monitor subscriber behavior - acquisition, retention and viewing - to identify trends and uncover insights that help drive subscriber growth and shape marketing strategy
- Drive acquisition product strategy and roadmap; work with cross-functional partners to prioritize initiatives based on projected impact and effort
- Lead full-funnel optimization efforts in tandem with product and actionable analytics
- Drive development and implementation of plans and campaigns including: developing growth experiments to uncover and verify incrementality, ROI analysis, budget planning, and modeling
- Define customer segmentation strategy to enable efficient customer acquisition across responsible channels; create hypothesis prioritization and building experimentation roadmaps with and for programmatic buying partners
- Efficiently deploy acquisition budget to hit aggressive budget targets
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g. data science, consumer insights, content, engineering) to align efforts, identify areas of opportunity to improve, and augment existing tools, functions and processes to enhance group performance
- Lead all aspects of cross-functional performance analytics, including but not limited to: product merchandising, customer funnel optimization, cross-channel promotion, CI/research, etc.