The Associate Producer will support the Nickelodeon Creative Promotion, Live Action team in its efforts to support and expand Nickelodeon’s properties and content across all platforms. This role will oversee the daily production of video, editorial, and design assets for all platforms and ensure that the strategies established by the Producer are successfully implemented.
- Oversee the production of content by working directly with various departments, including Social Strategy, YouTube, Design, Editorial, and Marketing and On-Air
- Write and produce creative assets optimized for all platforms, with an emphasis on Social media
- Ensure all project schedules are adhered to and deadlines are met
- Perform QA checks on all creative assets before delivering
- Participate in the brainstorming of custom video and graphic-based content
- Support overall brand goals for series and season launches
- Work with assigned manager to help improve process, workflow, documentation, and tools to ensure they are upheld and/or improved to department standards