Viacom Vantage is a market leading premium offering that enables our advertising partners to more effectively understand and reach their target segments on VMN’s content. The offering is one of the products of Viacom’s investment in advanced audience capabilities and is a high priority area for Viacom. Over the next few years, the offering will continue to develop and evolve! The Sales Service Executive (SSE) will play a key part in that future growth!
The SSE supports the Vantage Solutions team and assists in client onboarding and execution, Vantage tracking and materials organization and communication streams with the Vantage, Audience, Data Science, Operations, P&I, Digital, Addressable, Agency/Client, and Viacom Sales teams.
Ad Sales Support for Vantage Deals
- Support Vantage Sales and Strategy and be an internal resource for Viacom ad sales on all things Vantage.
- Assist in the development of internal/external onboarding of clients based on vertical and holding company pre/during/post Vantage campaign across every step in the process to ensure a precise workflow across all touchpoints and teams
- Schedule and coordinate sales team Vantage updates to educate and inform sales team of VMN data sales strategy
Liaison Ad Sales – Ad Sales & Product
- Act as an internal resource and source of communication between ad sales team and product team to help balance client requests and team/client priorities
Vantage Process, Materials, Tracking
- Coordinate internal meetings, run workflow and timeline of crafting market-facing pitch materials for Vantage; maintains sales proposals archive
- Build and maintain the Vantage team site archives/folders for all Vantage clients materials, proposals, etc
- Update sales weekly on the approved pitch list, process guidelines, deal process, latest Vantage offering, etc
- Track Vantage pipeline and progress of Vantage pitches by agency/ client/vertical on a weekly basis
- Track status of Vantage deal execution/ phase by client throughout closed, live, and finished deals. Collects information from the sales teams/ P&I/ Operations.
Communication and Teamwork
- Schedule internal kickoff calls prior to a client starting a Vantage campaign for constant communication across all teams: Sales, P&I, Operations, to ensure they are fully informed on process, guidelines, product, etc.; and throughout Vantage deals lifecycle
- Assist in updating weekly reports for ad sales management
Client-Facing Meeting Preparation Viacom Vantage
- Develop and manage client white pages. Collect all internal advertiser knowledge to prep for external meetings
- Prepare materials for all external meetings and ensure presentations and reports and complete
- Maintain schedule of external client facing meetings
- Help to pitch Vantage to client/agency
- Work with Vantage team to package recap reports for client flighting/quarterly/yearly client wrap ups and upsell/next steps