Viacom Americas and Nickelodeon International are hiring a Public Affairs & Corporate Social Responsibility Director who will be responsible for developing and leading governance of Public Affairs and Corporate Social Responsibility. The director will work across the organization with key partners in Talent and Music Department (TAM), Programming, Sales, Diversity and Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility, Marketing and Communications on community partnerships, government affairs, social good projects and corporate partnerships for Viacom Americas and Nickelodeon International. This role is also responsible for the Public Affairs of Viacom Americas in the South Florida market, collaborating with key local and state constituents on public affairs issues.
- Lead, develop, and implement the organization’s strategy of its Corporate Social Responsibility and Public Affairs initiatives for the Americas and Nickelodeon International.
- Organize and execute internal & external corporate social responsibility events worldwide.
- Create, execute, and lead social good marketing campaigns across Viacom brands – Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, MTV, Paramount Network, Telefe, etc.
- Coordinate with TAM, Programming, and Sales to negotiate with corporate sponsors and talent representatives on the execution of social good campaigns, and CSR awards/public service announcements. Must be comfortable in contract negotiations.
- Produce CSR and partner impact reporting to include a summary of prosocial campaigns and final reports on deliverable results: on-air, digital, social media, press, consumer events, and report media value.
- Initiate, develop, maintain, and expand collaborative partnerships within the South Florida market focused on local Public Affairs.
- Collaborate with Corporate, Communications, and Internal Communications to share CSR story with internal and external audiences.