Our Global Program Acquisitions team is seeking a top-tier program executive to work across linear and digital platforms. In this role you will provide program analysis and business intelligence for acquired product strategies; Work on intricate deal-making scenarios that require in-depth evaluation of network program scheduling plans, ratings assumptions and multiple industry factors with particular attention to Digital / Emerging Platforms, identifying key takeaways that will impact future negotiations.
In this role you will:
- Craft high-level business presentations that fuses financial, strategic and competitive information into a unified format.
- Cultivate marketplace data and prepare time-sensitive reports highlighting opportunities and developments that impact acquired business (e.g. industry trends, competitor analysis).
- Be an industry authority, conducting ongoing research and recommendations based on current developments in linear and digital distribution.
- Provide understandings on overall performance of internal / external acquired product including programming strategies and associated impact.
- Stay on top of emerging platforms, technologies and companies that are changing the program acquisitions business providing business intelligence and recurring updates.
- Review deal proposals that include estimates, usage and financials, identifying key takeaways that impact future negotiations.
- Work with Networks, Finance and Legal partners to establish program acquisitions priorities and budgets.
- Handle & set departmental priorities while effectively driving excellence and efficiency amongst team members while cultivating an ambitious & collaborative culture.