The Viacom Digital Analytics team supports the digital presence (web sites, apps, OTT) for Viacom brands such as Nickelodeon, MTV and Comedy Central worldwide. The team is a center of excellence focused on reporting, analyzing and evangelizing data observations and experiments to quantify the health and optimization efforts of Viacom’s Digital platforms. We perform an invaluable function in the decision-making of every digital team member. We are responsible for Design Data Collection Specs and working with our counter parts on the product analytics side to translate data into actionable insights and provide a fact-based space for evaluation of new ideas and creative risks.
Given the important nature of the insights, the team wishes to engage a super excited, fun-loving senior Implementations manager, as quickly as possible, to ensure the digital team has the information it needs to operate effectively.
- Support and Handle the analytics implementations of Adobe Analytics across all our brand and digital platforms.
- Provide leadership and set the direction for data analytics implementation cross platforms.
- Monitor the implementation of a data integrity process to support the data quality and validity of our data collection work.
- Evaluate and Manage implementation methodologies used, data quality and synergies across various third-party data sets and develop strategic recommendations on behalf of the Analytics team
- Work with QA Test automation engineers to create automation scripts for QA validation to support our platform updates and launches.
- Experience and understanding of web and app cycles, product development rituals & working with solutions such as Jira and confluence.
- Experience with packet sniffer and debugging tools such as: Charles Proxy & VPNs for HTTP requests validation.
- Work closely with the Product Analytics team to identify analysis needs and resolve tagging issues affecting analysis and develop solutions to continue contributing to the product teams and other stakeholders.
- Support the business and key partners – leverage our information sources to support our decisions and provide insights into audience behavior
- Develop compelling weekly and monthly written analyses and presentations
- Demonstrate expertise with various tracking services, their methodologies and applications – continuously identify the proper information solutions for business needs
- Continually look for process and reporting improvements and implement those changes were applicable