Support current and future post-production operations for Viacom long-form deliveries while serving as a liaison/translator between all lines of business that use long-form content. Facilitates timely delivery of content with ample time to air to allow for appropriate promotion by internal creative teams and meet global broadcast and multiplatform distribution needs. Leads episode delivery for all original & acquisition programming. Implements efficiencies across Viacom networks to streamline the episode delivery process across brands and prepare for future technologies. Proactively communicates and disseminates production guidelines requirements to internal and external production teams.
- Maintain active and open lines of communication with current series production, U.S. programming, media operations and global content ops for all Viacom brands.
- Lead post-production kickoff calls with production teams delivering to the networks, providing them with an overview of Viacom’s delivery expectations, and distributing subsequent email recaps.
- Coordinate with Viacom Media Operations, Content Operations, Programming, International multiplatform nd the show post team to ensure clear understanding of delivery guidelines and ensure smooth delivery of new assets.
- Vet production calendars to ensure that delivery dates meet the needs of all distribution outlets.
- Pro-actively seek opportunities to increase efficiency in delivery of assets, streamlining of processes and creation of new workflows.
- Implement best practices for new series & season onboarding protocol, including creation & maintenance of long-form episode intake form and follow up processes.
- Ensure proper file specifications are followed and that content adheres network formatting specifications, as well as Viacom legal and standards policies.
- Communicate with production staff when episodes fail QC & effectively explain the errors and redelivery processes.
- Build and maintain relationships with both internal and external production teams, Viacom tech and support teams, and programming teams.
- Oversee creation of new records for all series, episodes and versions in ShowMGR. Maintain accurate database of all deliverables across properties.
- Track all long-form deliveries in ShowMGR for broadcast and digital distribution including current series, acquisitions, and movies from series kickoff to completion.
- Conduct monthly meetings with programming & acquisitions teams to stay abreast of upcoming deliveries and maintain knowledge of deals for future properties.
- Administrate and Media Manage MediaSilo to ensure productions have access and understand how to upload review and approval cuts correctly, in addition to troubleshooting MediaSilo workflow issues to facilitate constituent’s needs.
- Complete fingerprinting request forms for new content, work with Music Media Licensing, anti-piracy and legal teams to make sure that content is being protected in the digital sphere.
- Identify and implement efficiencies in episode delivery workflows and processes.
- Create weekly and bi-monthly reports for teams across Viacom detailing recent & upcoming deliveries to the library.
- Oversee Coordinator of Network Post Production Operations.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Vice President of Post Production Operations.
- Distribution of delivery guidelines for delivery and technical specifics for episodes to internal and external production teams.
- Serve as a problem solver in long-form delivery process, and an intermediary between programming, encoding teams and productions to troubleshoot any issues that arise during episode delivery.
- Stay up to date on latest production technologies to best facilitate future episode delivery.
- Prepare for emerging technologies in workflows and their eventual incorporation into delivery processes.
- Maintenance of Viacom library taxonomy and application to assets upon delivery.
- Manage source material delivery in conjunction with Viacom Library Services.
- Oversee media distribution, media asset management and metadata creation for new acquisitions.
- Maintenance and distribution of long-form delivery schedules.
- Regular updates to ShowMGR system for episode deliverable tracking.
- Provide detailed delivery reports to productions groups including production managers, producers, associate producers and production assistants.
- Maintain communication with production teams for timely & correct delivery of assets, notify and maintain communication with appropriate Viacom supply chain support teams.