This Sr. Coordinator is a key member of Viacom’s Core Services Team. This position will provide expert coordination of Space Planning services, Vendor Management, Billing, Special Events, and other Office Services at CMT’s Global Headquarters at 330 Commerce St. The Sr. Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Director of Core Service in ensuring that the quality of work provided by vendors meets our high level of standards.
- Provide wide variety of services and coordination that result in the planning and completion of Facilities related tasks. This work includes, but is not limited to: Space Planning, Parking Account oversight, SOP Generation, Vendor Contract and COI maintenance, Local Billing, P/card reconciliations, Event planning, Moves, and Sustainability
- Provide input for standardization and enforcement of established procedures, reinforcement and verification of ongoing staff training programs and quality control oversight.
- Coordinate the work assignment performed by local vendors
- Periodically develop and schedule assignments and organize workload for all Core Staff and Vendors inclusive of evening, overnight and weekend services.
- Provide support to Director of Core Services in relation to work assignments, follow-ups and timekeeping services.
- Review services provided by Contract Vendors and other building trades on a regular basis or as required by the specific vendor function.
- Direct Liaison to specific Viacom groups in regards to coordinating space, coordinating moves and updating floor plans.
- Partner effectively with all internal Viacom groups to facilitate projects point people, Viacom support groups, MTS, HR and the CORE Services Facilities Department.
Collaborate with all Departments as an integral means of achieving departmental goal of providing high level of customer service.
Coordinate and maintain labor for special projects and events to insure all facilities services are provided based on the needs of the event.