The Manager, Community Investment, will work closely with the Sr. Director of Corporate Social Responsibility to further develop, manage and implement Viacom’s community investment program. This position will also maintain Viacom’s employee giving platform and help nurture partnerships that strengthen Viacom’s relationship with our employees and the communities we serve.
This is a time-critical, deadline-oriented role. The candidate must excel at jumping into and working on a variety of different projects simultaneously, be a great team player and long-term strategic thinker.
- Manage execution of global internal and external giving strategy and guidelines (e.g. employee matching program, grants, charitable giving, non-profit/NGO partnerships, etc.)
- Work closely with the Sr. Director on tracking, forecasting, managing and analyzing the overall charitable budget including all fiscal, in-kind/cash and volunteering contributions; as well as proactively pitching news ways to streamline processes and refine strategy
- Help oversee and expand our global giving and volunteering platform and programs, working closely with our providers on how to continuously develop and grow the system, leveraging best practices across the industry and developing internal marketing campaigns against key objectives
- Responsible for all branding and creative within the internal giving portal and throughout global giving marketing materials
- As central point of contact, the Manager is responsible for monitoring the calendar of key industry events, galas and conferences related to social impact, working collaboratively across the company to streamline process and ensure Viacom is represented at priority events
- Establish strong collaboration with key business functions to identify and drive awareness and engagement with CSR programs throughout the organization
- Collaborates with other team members on creative and design for internal and external marketing campaigns promoting our ongoing giving and employee engagement initiatives
- Point of contact for non-profits and organizations we support fiscally and/or partner with for volunteer events throughout the year
- Oversees Viacom’s Corporate Memberships Program in New York City, ensuring partnerships are utilized, maintained and innovated upon
- Contributes to ongoing volunteer and employee engagement initiatives as needed across department
- Calculate impacts and cost savings from projects and provide analyses of results; establish, track and report progress on CSR KPI’s