The Creative Executive for Paramount Pictures will be responsible for supporting senior executives across areas of development and production.
- Assess incoming material submitted to the studio
- Generate writers and directors lists for projects in development
- Assist senior executives on all aspects of development, production, and prost production, by compiling studio notes for filmmakers
- Provide creative feedback during the pitch/script development process and during ongoing productions
- Maintains and establishes new relationships with the creative community (writers, producers, and performers), agents and managers with the end goal of identifying outside material and talent for Paramount Pictures
- Attend film group staff meetings
- Support the flow of information between the creative group, business affairs and legal to track status of legal agreements