Are you an avid television watcher? Do you love keeping up with the entertainment industry trends? The Multiplatform Programming team lives under the MTV/VH1/CMT/LOGO Program Planning and Scheduling department. We focus on show-related content and experiences, programming and scheduling content across a variety of non-linear platforms such as desktop/mobile sites and apps/connected devices as well as third party partner platforms through Video On Demand (VOD), Subscription Video On Demand (SVOD), and Electronic Sell-Through.
The Multiplatform Programming Coordinator is responsible for the execution of day-to-day scheduling and the coordination of all deliverables for the VOD channels along with SVOD and EST partners.
- Maintain schedules for on demand monthly offerings across set-top-box VOD, electronic sell-through and subscription VOD
- Execute strategies for multiplatform programming and content (long form and short form) on non-linear platforms including VOD, SVOD, AVOD and EST providers
- Manage multiplatform content, creative assets, and metadata ensuring their proper delivery across all platforms
- Liaison with VMS on content delivery including C-3 scheduling, VOD category requests and work order submissions
- Maintain bonus content ingestion and encoding into internal video management system
- Analyze key performance metrics across all platforms to influence decision-making and planning
- Collaborate with MML (Music & Media Licensing) and BALA (Business & Legal Affairs) on multiplatform clearance for all upcoming series
- Correspond with Ad Sales to ensure they are up to date with our VOD avails and ensure proper ad placement in asset work orders
- Communicate with Ad Sales for Ad placement on VOD assets and execute monthly launches.
- Act as an advocate for programming department across various platforms
- Screen VOD deliveries for quality control
- Coordinate with Off-air Creative department so they are aware of the artwork needs of our partners