We're seeking an experienced Assistant to support a high profile executive with day-to-day operation of the department through a full-range of administrative projects. Does this sound like you?
- Maintain accurate appointment calendars, contacts and meeting-specific distribution lists via Outlook
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, appointments, offsites, presentations, luncheons and/or dinners
- Telephone coverage. Answer all incoming telephone calls: screening, prioritizing and relaying messages
- Correspondence. Compose and disseminate e-mails, memos, announcements and mail for supervisor and department, responding to all inquiries in a timely manner. Copying, scanning and faxing business documents as needed
- Book transportation, accommodations and reservations for domestic and international business travel. Summarize via comprehensive itineraries
- Prepare, submit and file T&E reports
- Aid in the assembly and editing of programming deck PowerPoint presentations
- Track and ship all incoming and outgoing packages
- Design and update departmental documents, charts and forms via Word & Excel
- Work efficiently & effectively with Viacom Media Networks’ support departments, i.e. travel management, facilities, technology help desk, accounts payable, etc. to fulfill job responsibilities, building bridges and key relationships as needed.