This exciting EHS Specialist role is responsible for assisting the Environmental and Safety Services Department with ensuring compliance with applicable local, state and federal regulations.
- Works on a broad range of EHS programs (IIPP, Confined Space, In Use on Road, etc.) to stay in compliance with associated regulations (CAL/OSHA, FED OSHA, SCAQMD, CARB, DOT, NFPA70E, etc.).
- Do you have experience in permitting, monitoring, and reporting with local and federal agencies both onsite and off-site locations? Then this is a super opportunity for you.
- Facilitates EHS trainings, maintains records and attends facilities meetings.
- This role supports LOTO programs including developing machine/equipment specific LOTO procedures, maintaining and reviewing existing LOTO procedures is a major part of this role.
- Coordinates Paramount’s asbestos and lead sampling program.
- Implements and leads all aspects of the safety incentive program and participates routinely in recognition and reward of employees.
- Develops and implements Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Conducts chemical inventories and audits the SDS database.
- Participates in the CERT team and emergency response teams at the location.