Viacom Inc. is seeking an experienced, professional and dependable Driver to join our Security team. The Driver will provide secure transportation and protective services for one our most senior level executives. The primary roundtrip driving route will be from Fairfield County, Connecticut to Manhattan, NY. This role will also provide backup with various security team requests as needed. Specific responsibilities include:
- Transport the Viacom executive (and/or his family if needed) safely and professionally to their destination(s). Most weekday mornings will begin by driving from Fairfield County, CT to Manhattan and return from Manhattan to Fairfield County, CT. in the evening.
- Must be punctual and in the agreed upon pick up and drop off locations as required.
- Communicate to the VP of Executive Security any unusual circumstances found during an advance or while executing a transportation service.
- Provide security services/coverage at special events, out-of-the office business meetings, movie premieres, and other occasions where security coverage is necessary.
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule based on business needs. The schedule (hours/days of work) for this position may vary day to day and the driver in this position must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.