You'll work with our Senior Director, Publishing & Partnerships to support Viacom International’s (VIMN) VOD and Emerging (AR/VR/ Voice) content offerings, partner account-management, product optimization and promotional strategy.
- Coordinate, communicate and publish VIMN’’s TVE & D2C app publish across third-party vendor platforms, including Amazon, Apple, Google Play, Microsoft, Roku
- Lead all aspects of build uploads & partner QC communications
- Coordinate app store asset creation, optimization, localization
- Communicate roadmap to key partners
- Support VIMN’s AVOD/ SVOD/ TVOD and Emerging tech publishing across new and existing platforms, including Amazon, Apple, Google, Pluto TV etc
- Build publishing Avails
- Source marketing assets
- Optimize store listings
- Help handle the relationships between regional VIMN teams and our digital retail partners use scale, capitalize on additional revenue opportunities, improve promotional exposure and grow digital program sales
- Engage VIMN’s Affiliate Sales, Product, Marketing, Social Media and Consumer Products teams to design and execute multi-territory initiatives that promote VIMN’s key franchises, drive digital engagement, and support consumer product launches
- Work closely with both the Sr. Director of Publishing & Partnerships, Global Product and Affiliate Sales Teams on strategizing and supporting robust new partnerships, optimizing existing procedures and improving data management.
- Engage VIMN’s Product, Design, Programming, Marketing and Social Media teams to design and execute multi-territory promotional initiatives to drive installs and engagement
- Evolve data analysis, price positioning, provide performance updates, and communicate upcoming programming priorities.
- Lead select international partner relationships to build and implement multi-market content strategy and promotional activity