Noggin is a leading interactive learning service for families with preschoolers. We help young kids develop skills, knowledge and passions through play with the characters they love. We also help parents help their kids thrive. A multi-platform direct-to-consumer offering, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are building a team of highly motivated individuals who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
- Support EVP with development of long-range strategy and plans with a particular focus on innovation, delivery and impact.
- Drive cross-functional development of and delivery on an integrated roadmap to ensure that product, content, marketing and related efforts align with Noggin’s vision and business objectives.
- Manage customer lifecycle from acquisition to support, monitor feedback loops, and ensure all relevant teams are responsive to them.
- Identify cross-functional issues and opportunities and drive them to efficient and effective resolution.
- Represent Noggin internally and foster collaborative, accountable relationships across the company.
- Support EVP with general operations, including finance, human resources, and legal/compliance.