Join our Production Content Review team! We provide legal counsel across all Viacom brands (BET, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV) regarding day-to-day legal issues relating to our TV shows and digital content, including intellectual property, defamation, privacy, right of publicity, and handle all claims and a variety of pre-litigation matters.
The coordinator will provide support to legal executives on the team and coordinates the Production Content Review ("PCR") function.
- Field incoming phone calls, maintain and update contact information
- Schedule and coordinate internal and external meetings, conference calls, lunches and other business appointments, maintain calendars and schedules
- Coordinate Production Content charts and databases, prepare weekly reports
- Keep track of all day-to-day PCR activity for the group
- Coordinate requests for review with various production groups and serve as a primary point of contact for those groups
- Draft letters and correspondence (including blacklining), perform legal administrative tasks including Bluebooking
- Build and maintain well organized digital filing systems
- Execute travel arrangements & process travel and expense reports