The Viacom Digital Studios team at Nickelodeon is looking for an experienced strategist to lead a cross-functional team and formulate the overall digital strategy for Nickelodeon. This position will be responsible for uncovering insights and developing the strategy that drives the creative, content distribution and paid media/influencers campaigns. This position will act as a close partner with the creative leads, delivering actionable and inspiring briefs. This role will also serve as a strong partner to the Audience Development team to assist in overall digital growth. Additionally, the VP will work collaboratively with the broader team to design the programming strategy and ecosystem across YouTube.
Are you an independent thinker who loves understanding an audience beyond surface level and can transform research into key insights that solve complex business challenges? If so, we'd love to hear from you! Additional responsibilities to include:
- Develop a deep understanding of the Nickelodeon business and market landscape. Provide detail and perspective through rigorous, fact-based analysis.
- Plan, develop, and deliver robust and cohesive engagement plans and channel strategy informing channel focus, creative and programming cadence, influencer marketing, and paid media.
- Perform competitive analysis, audience analysis, and develop a strong understanding of brand positioning to articulate go-forward digital marketing strategy.
- Work collaboratively with other strategists, data analysts, creatives, and other colleagues to inspire and create the best work.
- Transform strategic insights into presentation materials for senior level execs.
- Develop brand strategy and a distinctive brand voice for Nickelodeon on YouTube.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of measurement frameworks. Work with analyst to formulate a cohesive cross-channel performance analysis.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and creatives to establish creative and business objectives, strategies, tactics, and executions.
- Consult and contribute to primary research efforts both quantitative and qualitative.
- Think analytically, critically and logically to help teams develop simple, integrated and elegant approaches to complex issues.