- Prepare and revise TV and digital sales plans using Dealmaker or Adfront system to be presented to clients/agencies.
- Daily monitoring of the Account Executives on air schedules. Working directly with Sales Assistant to ensure schedule runs as ordered.
- Manage liability and prepare post analysis. Actively track liability and arrange for under-delivery schedules to air.
- Prepare Change Notices for spots that have been missed or changes requested by agency.
- Manage internal program changes and notification to clients.
- Monitor account status after each change by checking the account totals in billing (Orion).
- Resolve account discrepancies and prepare correspondence in a timely manner.
- Perform any additional duties assigned by management.
- Dealmaker and Orion system experience is a plus.
- Sales planning or advertising agency buying/planning experience.
- Proficiency in Dealmaker, Adfront, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Media Math skills required.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be organized, efficient, team player and strategic thinker.
- Occasional overtime required especially during Upfront season.