The Music & Entertainment division of Viacom Media Networks (which owns the digital experience for MTV, VH1, Comedy Central, Spike, Bellator and LOGO) is seeking an experienced product analyst. The successful candidate will become a key member of the team, developing a deep understanding of our audience (on all platforms) to help drive product development in a meaningful way. This role reports into the Vice President of Product.
- Develop a deep understanding of The Viacom audience across platforms and brands
- Analyze the performance of Viacom products, working with product and business stakeholders to drive action on those insights
- Help define and report back on key performance indicators in order to drive product development
- Work closely with the product & analytics teams to ensure that
- All necessary reporting is implemented accurately
- Create weekly dashboards/reports with key Product KPIs
- Create in-depth reports to help analyze new initiatives, products and improvements