The Senior Director reports to the Vice President of Viacom Marketing and Partner Insights. The ideal candidate is a team leader possessing forward-thinking analytical skills with a background analyzing on-air, digital and convergent research quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Act as a strong # 2 to the VP of Marketing and Partner Insights.
- Provide strategic support to Viacom television Ad Sales, Pricing & Inventory and Ad Sales Marketing for all Viacom channels with a specific focus on Kids & Family brands.
- Develop innovative and insightful initiatives that competitively position and distinguish Viacom on-air and digital brands in the marketplace.
- Present those insights both internally and externally.
- Participate in meetings, offering insights and share best practices as well as individual day-to-day happenings.
- Work independently and proactively on problem solving and creating projects to move business forward beyond day-to-day requests.
- Being a research insights and data partner to the sales, marketing and strategy groups.
- Assist in the development of audience insights, channel positioning, and advertising effectiveness.