As the Product Manager for multi-platform video, you will play a key role executing the strategic vision for digital video apps, players and services used across all of the Viacom brand groups, including: MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, BET, and Paramount Pictures.
You’ll be part of a rock-star product and engineering organization deeply committed to delivering absolute best-in-class video experiences on a massive scale. You will drive the evolution of video products and services that power billions of streams every year. Working in close collaboration with stakeholders across the organization, you will conceive and realize innovative features that enchant and engage users.
- Be a subject matter expert for end-to-end video delivery at Viacom and be the "go-to” owner for one or more video product, services or features.
- Communicate constantly with stakeholders. Set and continually manage expectations while fostering a culture of total transparency.
- Tell the “story” of both new and existing video products via documentation, presentations, prototypes, and superb verbal communication.
- Efficiently diagnose and solve complex problems that touch the entire video platform stack.
- Invent new features and constantly find ways to simplify and improve existing products.
- Author immaculately groomed user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Conduct QoE performance analysis, A/B testing, and drive user research.
- Prioritize and force-rank requirements relentlessly to align with business goals.