Work as a Production Manager in the Viacom Special Events Department to focus on the logistics, budgeting and oversee of the production component of Viacom Special Events, which include but not limited to: small and large off channel performances, upfronts, networks holiday parties and executive meetings.
- Budget creation, management and reconciliation for all events for which they are managing/producing
- The person in this role requires the skills and experience to work effectively with creative, production and administrative teams while continuing to produce individual events
- Further developing existing relationships and securing new relationships with a multitude of local and national vendors in order to secure favorable rates and products.
- Responsible for overseeing project based freelance staff and crew in order to ensure product is in line with the standards of Viacom, as well as act as an internal resource for freelance or production personnel with regards to company policies and procedures.
- Work closely with event team to develop budget, schedules, and staffing needs for each event.
- Oversee tracking of deliverables during production including call sheets, schedules, travel itineraries, etc.
- Serve as an on-site manager, liaisons with vendors, trouble shooter, logistics manager
- Interface with various internal departments to assist with production and logistics