The Digital Marketing Manager will produce and support paid social and digital media advertising campaigns for Comedy Central. They will contribute to the execution of paid advertising campaigns on key social/digital platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google, and more for all CC series including, The Daily Show w/Trevor Noah, South Park, Broad City and more.
The candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced and collaborative environment and have experience in paid social media marketing and advertising. Candidates must possess excellent communication, organizational, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Develop and execute paid social campaigns on self-service advertising platforms including Google AdWords, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Must be familiar and comfortable creating, trafficking, and optimizing campaigns across multiple social networks and ad buying platforms
- Responsible for producing and presenting paid media recommendations and launching campaigns from the ground up, including new testing opportunities
- Organize and manage internal marketing support across various departments and platforms
- Ensure all CC branding opportunities w/3rd parties are on strategy without sacrificing brand integrity
- Monitor campaign spends and optimize media spends as necessary
- Create campaign wrap up reports, best practices documents, and other misc. presentations as needed
- Oversee day-to-day budget , track spends, IO’s, contracts, and payments
- Managing the submission and delivery of creative requests for ads, emails, and display units
- Code and deploy email marketing campaigns