This position will be responsible for design, configuration and implementation of activities related to corporate Collaboration technologies. This primarily includes management of core infrastructure applications that support services for Identity and Messaging infrastructures. This is both a technically hands on and people management role. This will represent the most senior level technical role within the organization in terms of subject matter expertise when it comes to the systems they will be responsible for.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Act as performance and technical manager for a team comprising of 4-6 technical resources including coaching and mentoring team members.
- Manage Microsoft Active Directory and Identity Management infrastructure
- Manage Microsoft Exchange, Skype, and Office 365 infrastructure
- Manage File and Print services both on premise and in the cloud
- Provide 24x7 systems support including project management, operation, expansion, and maintenance of responsible systems
- Resolve complex system and network issues and outages as needed
- Management and technical lead for 3rd line support and engineering team
- Work closely with 1st and 2nd line support teams to transition knowledge and participate in continued development of operational efficiencies
- Engineering and execution of production changes following corporate change management policies
- Develop and provide reports and updates for senior management
- Design, manage, and implement new solutions to meet changing business requirements and needs. Work hand in hand with architecture and solutioning teams as a full contributor.
- Update of support procedures and technical documentations as needed
- Work with vendors and 3rd party partners to coordinate support escalations, enhance existing infrastructure, and develop new solutions