Overview and Responsibilities
- Supervise the concepting and execution of promos for MTV, VH1 & Logo On-Air Creative, from brief to delivery.
- Direct all aspects of On-Air Creative projects from initial green lighting of the assignment through final production and delivery including concept, design, art direction, and production.
- Provide strong leadership and serve as an example for the department by providing inspiration, motivation, guidance, training and management.
- Accurately and effectively channel information and feedback between all team members
- Monitor and give honest assessment of work with constructive criticism and positive reinforcement, Effectively delegate and manage people and resources connected to each project
- Work closely with SVP On-Air on the career paths of junior writers and producers
- Identify problems with projects or within project/team and offer solutions
- Work within the constraints of each individual project’s deadline and budget
- Locate and hire all levels of writers and producers
- Utilize external resources when necessary to achieve the best results for any individual campaign or project
- Minimum 8-10 years experience as a Senior Writer/Producer in on-air promotions
- Must have Strong Writing / Conceptualization skills (Strategic Cornerstone, Event Promotions, etc.)
- Must have strong written & oral communication skills
- Must be able to manage a fast-paced heavy workload
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed