SKILL REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of various animation related software to include: Adobe Creative Suite, Flix, Shotgun, Unity Pro, Maya and Cinesync.
- Familiarity with AVID systems, and other editorial software and work flows.
- Work Closely with department finance personnel to facilitate business justification and procurement to necessary hardware and software
- Strong customer service skills, positive attitude, excellent problem- solving, communication, and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of Help Desk ticketing software (i.e. ServiceNow).
- Ability to troubleshoot remote technologies (i.e. VPN, Citrix Client, Remote Desktop and wireless solutions).
- Exceptional knowledge of all Microsoft Operating Systems and Mac Operating Systems.
- Exceptional Knowledge of all Microsoft Office Suites, including Outlook/Exchange and Office for Mac
- Strong knowledge providing hardware breakfix for PC and MAC systems, laptops, Mobile devices, and printer hardware.
- Ability to independently troubleshoot new technologies as they emerge
- Has a basic understanding of network connectivity and infrastructure.
- Has a general understanding of the company’s products, services and basic business processes, and the ability to prioritize the criticality of a user area or application requiring support.
- Understands the technology organization and where to escalate customer or operational problems.
- Can effectively choose from among many different procedures or approaches in order to implement a solution.
- Courteous and tactful at all times with customers and MTS colleagues. Diffuses problem situations effectively. Is always seen by customers as professional and helpful.
- Effectively probes customers to determine the actual nature, or underlying cause, of a customer problem.
- Operates effectively as part of a larger team and in managing own work.
Typical candidates will possess 2+ years of experience in a technical support role, potentially including “hands on” internship experience.
SKILL REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 2 years work related experience.
- Strong desire to help others (customer service), friendly, motivated, positive attitude, excellent problem solving, verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional Knowledge of all Microsoft Office Suites, including Outlook and Entourage (Office 2003, Office 2007, Office 2010, Office 2013 and Office for Mac 2011).
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems (WIN7).
- Exceptional knowledge of Macintosh Operation Systems (Leopard and Snow Leopard).
- Strong knowledge of PC systems and MAC systems (desktop and laptop), as well as wireless devices and printer hardware.
- Ability to troubleshoot remote technologies (RDP, VPN, Citrix, etc.).
- Ability to troubleshoot wireless handheld devices (Blackberry, Droid, iPhone, iPad, etc).
- Previous experience with tracking tickets in an incident management system.
- Excellent ability to follow procedures and processes to ensure we remain IT Compliant.
- Previous experience with Active Directory is desired.
- Knowledge of VOIP technology a plus.
- Knowledge of Cisco telephone system a plus.
- Ability to keep pace in a fast moving environment.
- Proven track record of being detail oriented, with outstanding follow-through.
- Ability to communicate technical subject matter to non-technical staff.
- Knowledge of Video Conferencing systems (CMA, RMX and MGC).